If you’re not a member of the American Homebrewer’s Association, I think you should consider joining – Here’s Why. Membership in the AHA has many benefits including pre-sale access to Great American Beer Festival tickets. GABF tickets regularly sell out and usually quickly. Pre-Sale access is a big benefit and helps you increase your chances of getting into the festival. Join or renew your AHA Membership
Get Ready by Joining or Renewing Your AHA Membership Now
Want a Deal on AHA Membership? Here is our most recent Membership Deal:
2017 Sale Dates
- Member Pre-Sale August 1, 10:00 am (MT), via Ticketmaster.com
- General Public Tickets August 2, 10:00 am (MT), via Ticketmaster.com
From the AHA:
The Great American Beer Festival member pre-sale starts August 1, 2017 at 10:00 am MT.
As an American Homebrewers Association (AHA) member, you get first chance at tickets to this year’s Great American Beer Festival! The member pre-sale is limited to active AHA and Brewers Association members. Be sure that you join/renew by July 23, 2017, 11:59 pm PDT to be eligible for the pre-sale.
Tips for the Pre-Sale
Note: Joining the American Homebrewers Association does not guarantee tickets. Membership only grants eligibility for the pre-sale.
- IMPORTANT: Ensure you are subscribed to AHA emails in order to receive your personal offer code. If you have ever unsubscribed from an AHA email, scroll to the bottom of this page and resubmit your email address in the newsletter field. Contact Member Services with concerns.
- Register with Ticketmaster prior to the pre-sale to speed up the checkout process.
- Confirm you have access to the internet at the time the sale opens.
- Review the frequently asked questions on GreatAmericanBeerFestival.com for the ins and outs of GABF ticket sales. You’ll find a lot of helpful information in the FAQs, and we strongly encourage that everyone wishing to attend GABF take the time to familiarize themselves with the ticket sales process.
Any tickets remaining from the member pre-sale will go on sale to the general public on August 2, 2017, at 10:00 am MT.
More: Recent Great Deals