Blichmann Engineering BeergunMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
What is a BeerGun? It is an easy way to fill beer bottles with sediment-free carbonated beer from a kegging system without excessive foaming.
Beer foam is caused by a sudden change in pressure. Unlike awkward counter pressure fillers, the BeerGun does not pressurize the bottle to avoid a sudden change in pressure when filling, but instead relies on a very gradual reduction in pressure from keg pressure to the open air. By avoiding design features like ball valves and sharp bends in the flow path, the BeerGun gently reduces pressure on the carbonated beer as it flows through it, with the result being the cold carbonated beer that flows out has minimal foam, while still containing carbonation. A purge button behind the trigger lets you first flush the bottle with C02 before filling if desired to eliminate oxygen in the capped bottle.
What matters is the BeerGun is easy to use, and makes filling sediment-free beer bottles from a keg an easy job instead of a chore. For successful use, beer must be below 37° F. and beer bottles must also be cold.
To use the BeerGun, you will need a kegging system filled with carbonated cold beer and C02 regulator. Hook the included 10’ of beer hose up to your ball or pin-lock barbed beer keg fitting. Now provide 5’ or so of gas hose, and a Q12 hose barb (both not included) and screw it into the base of the BeerGun and attach the gas hose. Hook the other end of the gas hose to a spare hose barb on your regulator. Now pull the trigger to easily pour carbonated beer into bottles. Cap quickly to avoid carbonation loss, and you are done. The BeerGun includes beer hose, a brush for the barrel, gas hose and connector, ball lock beer connector for your keg, and detailed instructions.
- This is selling for $99.99. Shipping is free or reasonably priced flat rate to addresses in the contiguous US depending on your order size for most items.
- Blichmann Deals are Rare: Most of Blichmann’s gear is under M.A.P. pricing. That means retailers should generally have it for about the same price, no matter where you go. Sales on Blichmann gear are few and far between. Not non-existent, but rare.
- Since you’re probably going to pay the same no matter where you buy, why not get something free??…
Freebie from Williams Brewing!
No need to add free item to your cart. Just use the coupon code and they will be automatically added at checkout. Limit one per order.
- Free Set of Nucleated Can Glasses: Place an order with a subtotal of $90 or more and enter web coupon code FREECAN at checkout’
- Free Beardana: Place an order with a subtotal of $50 or more and enter web coupon code BEARDANA at checkout
Important Note: This is not a direct discount on any Blichmann product. Blichmann Engineering products are selling for full price.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale