The Vittles Vault line of containers are very popular for bulk grain storage. They have a large opening for easy access and have an airtight design.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Pet Food Goes Stale! Gamma2 Keeps Your Food Fresh!
- Airtight Seal Keeps Food Fresh
- Free measuring cup. Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills
- Keeps Pet Food Odor Contained In The Vault
- Keeps Food Fresh!Pet Food Goes Stale Gamma2 Keeps Your Food FreshKeeps Food Fresh.We recommend thoroughly washing and drying your Vittles Vault container regularly. Over time, oils absorb into the plastic, which can cause food to become rancid
The 25 lb size is said to be 6.5 gallons. My estimate for unmilled grain storage is 5 lbs per gallon. At that rate an 6.5 gallon container would hold about 32.5 lbs of grain that’s a rough estimate, actual storage capacity will vary.
This container is included as part of our Vittles Vault Review: Hands on Review: Vittles Vault Stackable Storage Bins for Homebrew Grain Storage
Gamma2 Vittles Vault Plus for Pet Food Storage – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!