TWO x Cotton Lined Heat Resistant Silicone Gloves by Loveuing [brew day, bbq & beyond]
Loveuing Kitchen Oven Gloves – Silicone and Cotton Double-Layer Heat Resistant Oven Mitts/BBQ Gloves/Grill Gloves – Perfect for Baking and Grilling – 1 Pair (XL-XXXL, Blue)More Info
- PREMIUM DESIGN, DOUBLE PROTECTION AND COMFORTABLE: Five fingers silicone gloves with soft jersey liner inside. Silicone outer is heat and water proof and an inner soft lining for maximum comfort. Double protect your entire hands from heat compared to normal oven gloves.( from -40 to 500 °F )
- 100% PURE FOOD GRADE SILICONE: We are professional to offer the food grade silicone! Allow safe movement of hot foods directly with a strong grip. High quality soft inside liner make you more comfortable and doesn't feel plastic like or sweaty! It is also also easy to wear on and off.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL AND USEFUL KITCHEN TOOL OR BBQ ACCESSORIES: LoveU. heat resistant gloves let you safely and comfortably when you are Cooking, BBQing, Boiling water, Pickling, Opening Cans/Jars or other household tasks. It is resistant to heat、oil、water and stain while protect your hands.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND LOOK AS GOOD AS NEW: Simply toss them in the dishwasher or wash on your hands with warm soapy water! LoveU. BBQ Gloves look as good as new after a run in the dishwasher.
- OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE We ship fast from Amazon warehouses all around USA to make sure you can receive timely. Perfect for last minute gifts to he/she who you want to protect. They fit generally hands. If you're not COMPLETELY SATISFIED with our product, you will get a COMPLETE REFUND. You will in love with these LoveU. Oven Mitts.
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations.
Loveuing Kitchen Oven Gloves – Silicone and Cotton Double-Layer Heat Resistant Oven Mitts /BBQ Gloves /Grill Gloves – Perfect for Baking and Grilling – 1 Pair (XL-XXXL, Blue) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Note from HBF: Always exercise caution when working with hot ingredients and gear.