Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer – $84.99 + Free Shipping! + Hands on Review, Draft Line Conversion & CIP Mod
Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Mark’s Mark II Keg Washer™ is designed to clean and sanitize large vessels like cornelius kegs and carboys. This keg cleaner is also intended to provide a sanitation container for miscellaneous items such as airlocks, thermometers, tubing, keg fittings, and more.
Quiet, Fun, & Easy to Use
- Very quiet when in use and most importantly speeds up the process of cleaning and sanitizing.
Light in weight. Easy to store.
- This keg washer cleans and sanitizes a cornelius keg without having to take apart the ball lock fittings, poppets, and dip tubes. You can clean the keg and the dip tube simultaneously using the T adapter.
Cleans Tubing Too
- Cleans tube separately utilizing the pump with the additional barb fittings included.
- Reservoir holds 1.25 gallons of water making it easy to fill and empty with sanitizer.
- Saves water and sanitizer.
The keg washer does not have an on/off switch, you can plug it directly into a wall outlet to operate the pump or plug it into an outlet that is controlled by a switch. Never leave the keg washer unattended when in use.
When in use, fill the keg washer up to about 1 inch under the brim. The pump is not self priming, so always make sure the basin is full of water before plugging in the pump.
Owner’s Manual is included. Please read thoroughly before using. Dimensions of the inside of the washer’s reservoir are: 6″L x 12″W x 4″D.
Please Note: Product does not include the bucket, carboy, or keg pictured above for display purposes.
The pump specs are:
- 520 GPH
- 120 Volts AC
- 40 watts
- Ceramic shaft, impeller
Mark’s Keg & Carboy Washer is designed to clean and sanitize a good bit of your homebrewing gear. Kegs (including liquid post and dip tube), Carboys, Fermenters (including Speidels), tubing, parts and more. It’s light and easy to store, most everything nests together in the base.
I have this and it’s awesome. This is one of my favorite pieces of homebrewing gear. Check out my Hands on Review
- As of this posting, MoreBeer has these on sale for just $84.99
- To sweeten the deal, shipping is also free to many US addresses.
Hacks and Upgrades! Convert it to a Draft Line Cleaning Pump & Add a CIP Spray Ball
Check sale or product page for current availability & pricing
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:morebeermkiikcwa