TENDOMI 22 lb lb Capacity [Weigh Hops, Grain & More]
TENDOMI Digital Kitchen Scale/Lab Scale Multi-Function Accurate Food Scale for Baking Cooking with LCD Display, 22 lbs/10 kg Capacity, Stainless Steel, Easy to Clean (Batteries Included)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- HIGH ACCURACY: quickly and accurately weigh foods thanks to a high precision sensor; easily switch between 5 measuring units (g, lb:oz, oz, fl.oz, ml) via an easy-to-read LCD screen; weighs up to 22 lbs/10 Kg in 0.1 oz/1 g division
- SMART TARE FEATURE: the tare function helps easily weigh liquid or powdered ingredients in a container by automatically subtracting the weight of the container; causes no contamination when cooking or baking
- AUTO-OFF FUNCTION: the digital kitchen scale turns off automatically after 2 minutes of idle time, effectively saving energy; or you can press the power button for a while to shut it down; runs on 3 AAA batteries (included)
- COMPACT DESIGN: lightweight and compact for easy carrying and storage while saving space for the rest of your kitchen essentials; sleek platform in a refined stainless steel finish adds a modern touch to your kitchen
- USER-FRIENDLY: blue protective film on the surface effectively prevents your lovely scale from scratch before arrival, please take it off before you use this food scale; smooth stainless steel surface is fingerprint-proof and easy to clean/maintain; 4 bottom
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
22 lb/10 kg capacity. .1oz/1 gram resolution. Given the specs of this scale it should work for grain, hops, other brewing ingredients and more.
TENDOMI Digital Kitchen Scale/Lab Scale Multi-Function Accurate Food Scale for Baking Cooking with LCD Display, 22 lbs/10 kg Capacity, Stainless Steel, Easy to Clean (Batteries Included)
A smaller scale can work for all grain brewers, as you can weigh any amount of grain in multiple batches, but if you’re a large batch all grain brewer or regularly brew all grain batches with larger grain bills you may want to consider a two scale approach, one more precise scale for hops and a larger capacity scale for larger grain bills. A couple scales to consider: