Brewing Hopper Basket, Stainless Steel 300 Micron Mesh – Cornelius Keg Homebrew Dry Hops Beer and Tea Kettle Brew Filter by G FrancisMore Info
- FILTER BEER OR MAKE TEA: We love beer, but what is better than the beverage itself is the satisfaction of creating it; The G. Francis Brewing Hopper Basket, Stainless Steel 300 Micron Mesh – Cornelius Keg Homebrew Dry Hops Beer and Tea Kettle Brew Filter is designed for brewing systems to contain hops while keeping the debris out of pumps, chillers, and your finished beer, resulting in a clearer beer and better taste; Suitable for beer brewing, making compost tea, and putting into a boil pot
- EASY TO USE: Simply pour hops directly into this filter and place in your kettle system during the boil; Holds up to 2 ounces of leaves; Works in a wort/boil kettle or in a keg for dry hopping; Add any hops to brew lighter or stronger beer depending on your taste
- FILTER MORE: Large filter can hold up to 2 ounces of leaves and fits a 5-gallon keg; Constructed from stainless-steel and 300-micron mesh to securely hold hops without loose debris
- DURABLE: 300-micron mesh that will not wrinkle or easily damage; Frame made from firm stainless steel for strength and longevity; Will resist rust, corrosion, heat, and pressure; Enables easier sterilization prior to brewing and easy cleanup
- REUSABLE: Easier than beer cloth hops bags to remove, clean, and sanitize; Washable –Put in the dishwasher as a separate load with no soap, or simply use a garden hose (a no-rinse cleaner and sponge after you rinse works, as well); No need to be completely spotless since it will be sanitized in the boil
Brewing Hopper Basket, Stainless Steel 300 Micron Mesh – Cornelius Keg Homebrew Dry Hops Beer and Tea Kettle Brew Filter– affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!