Edward Tools Stainless Steel Food Grade Mixer Drill Attachment – Safe for Bulk Brewing, Batter, Coffee, Wine, Beer, Mashed Potatoes – Food Safe for Mixing in 1 to 5 gallonsMore Info
- Food grade safe stainless steel - only use stainless steel for food or drink
- Easily attaches to standard drills for quick mixing
- Multi use mixer for brewing, wine, batter, coffee, beer, potatoes, etc.
- Can also be used for paint, cement, mortar and other home improvement tasks
- Lifetime Warranty - We guarantee our food mixer drill attachment tool for life
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
I’ve seen a number of similar attachments used by homebrewers (for aeration) and winemakers (for de-gassing). The thing I haven’t found until now is a stainless steel food grade model. Most are designed for mixing paint, not beer. This one is food grade. Check product page for current specifications.
Edward Tools Stainless Steel Food Grade Mixer Drill Attachment – Safe for Bulk Brewing, Batter, Coffee, Wine, Beer, Mashed Potatoes – Food Safe for Mixing in 1 to 5 gallons – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. ssprod:B082VP313L:anchor