Digital Temp Controller [kegerator or fermentation]
Digital Temperature Controller with Thermocouple Sensor.
- With large and clear LED display for better readability.
- Wide temperature measuring range.
- Heating and cooling control.
- Delay protection function. All parameters can be set to default setting after short circuit.
- Can be used for domestic freezer, water tanks, refrigerator, industrial chiller, boiler, steamer, industrial equipments and other temperature-controlled systems.
Note that this is unwired. Use as part of a kegerator, fermentation chamber project, part of your brew system and more. Double check the specifications to make this is appropriate for your application.
If you’re looking for a pre-wired unit checkout the Inkbird ITC 308
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Docooler Digital Temperature Controller Thermocouple with Sensor (-50~110°C)
Resource Pages: Yeast Starters & Fermentation | Kegerator Tips & Gear | Inkbird Dual Stage Temp Controller | Maintaining Fermentation Temps in Colder Weather
Inkbird ITC-308 – Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller | Review | Inkbird Deals
They list one seller of the unit that is Prime shipping Docooler 10A 110V Digital Temperature Controller but he lists the unit about $4 higher than the price quoted in this spot.
Note: Not eligible for Amazon Prime! But shipping is only $1.95