110 lb Capacity Digital Hanging Scale [Weigh Kegs, Tanks & Bags of Grain]
110 lb capacity digital hanging scaleMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- LCD Display: Features an easy-to-read LCD digital display for enhanced viewing, even in direct sunlight, and also comes with back light for low light and evening conditions
- User-friendly: Data lock function holds the weight for convenient reading, auto-off saves power for maximum battery life, over load indication avoids damage, low battery indication lets you know when to replace the two AAA batteries (included), 63″ built-in tape offers easy measurement, 3 weight display options provides you with the ability to display weight in LB, KG, OZ
- Nickel Plated Hook: Includes a nickel plated hook, rust-resistant and abrasion-resistant, and it provides an alternative way of holding your catch securely and allows you to easily release the fish when you’re done weighing it
- Tare Weight: Equipped with a tare weight function (to zero the unit for weighing in a bag or container), so you will get the most accurate and precise measurement possible
- Auto-Off: Fitted with an auto-off feature (automatically turns off after 60s of idleness), saves power for maximum battery life. Complete with a battery display, lets you know when to replace the two AAA batteries (included)
Possible Uses: Weigh kegs, propane tanks and bags of grain. If you know the tare weight of the keg or a tank you can estimate how much beer or propane remains. Tare weight would be the weight of the empty keg or tank – sometimes printed on the side, otherwise you can weigh it empty. A good estimate for the weight per gallon of beer would be the weight of a gallon of water – about 8.34 lbs per gallon of beer.
RUNCL Digital Fishing Scale, Portable Luggage Scale, Weight Scale 110lb/50kgs – LCD Display, Data Lock Function, Auto-Off, 63″ Built-in Measuring Tape, Nickel Plated Hook – Fish Scale, Hanging Scale – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.