Seal-a-Meal Vacuum Sealer – Preserving Hops & Other Ingredients
Seal-a-Meal FSSMSL0160-000 Vacuum Sealer by Seal-a-MealMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- THE FRESH SOLUTION FOR FOOD STORAGE: Vacuum sealing removes all the air from specially designed bags, then uses heat to create a secure seal, ensuring food not only takes up less space in the fridge, freezer, or pantry, but also stays fresh longer compared to non-vacuum storage methods
- PRESERVES TASTE & NUTRIENTS: Confidently store fresh fruits, vegetables, cuts of meat, fish, and more! When air is removed from the bag and finished with an airtight vacuum seal, food is protected from the deteriorating effects of air, which causes freezer burn and spoilage
- MAKES SAVING TIME & MONEY EASY: Prepare meals or ingredients ahead of time for no-hassle weeknight dinners that you can microwave or simmer in the bag, and spend less time grocery shopping by buying in bulk and storing extra food for later without fear of freezer burn
- ONE-PRESS VACUUM SEALING: Simply press firmly down on the lid with both hands and hold until the Hands-Free Indicator Light illuminates. It is then safe to remove your hands from the Lid. The unit will continue to vacuum and seal the bag
- NOT JUST FOR FOOD STORAGE: Use your vacuum sealer to store liquids and creams when you travel, protect important papers or photographs from mildew or possible water damage, create your own refreezable ice packs, and much more
- USE WITH SEAL-A-MEAL & FOODSAVER BAGS & ROLLS: Compatible with 8-inch, 11-inch, 1-quart, and 1-gallon Seal-a-Meal and FoodSaver vacuum seal bags and rolls, including FoodSaver Easy Seal & Peel vacuum seal rolls and Liquid Block vacuum seal bags
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED TO GET STARTED: (4) 1-quart vacuum seal bags, user manual, and 1-year limited warranty
Why would you want a Vacuum Sealer for homebrewing? Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
What are others saying? Search this item’s Amazon reviews for “hops” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Seal-a-Meal Manual Vacuum Sealer with compact design, hands-free, seal indicator lights, FSSMSL0160-000 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Dang it’s back up to $38 already. Missed this one.