Pin Lock Cornelius Keg – Without Gaskets Replaced (Pin Lock) from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
These are reconditioned 5-gallon capacity, pin lock kegs with rubber tops and bottoms (color may vary). Lids have fixed pressure relief valves (not pull style).
The interior and exterior are washed and rinsed and all gaskets are replaced to ensure that no soda flavor or residue is left behind. We do not replace poppets, however these can be purchased separately via part numbers KEG544.
Kegs are pressure tested and are guaranteed to be holding pressure upon delivery. Please notify us within 48 hours of receipt if they are not holding pressure.
All kegs are used and have cosmetic blemishes, i.e. minor scratches, dings and stickers. These blemishes will not affect the functionality of the keg.
Body connects should be removed for cleaning and sanitizing before every use. Kegs may come with either 11/16 inch body connects or 7/8 inch body connects. We sell deep sockets for the removal of either one (Part number KEG775).
Kegs are approximately 9″ Diam. x 22.25″ Height. 25.25″ Height with fittings. Measurements may vary slightly.
- MoreBeer has these for just $44.99.
- Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses. This is a big savings when it comes to kegs.
- Rebuild It!
- Availability has been volatile. Check product page to see if that’s still available.
Rebuild Your Kegs
Our Curated List of Keg Deals!
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew on Any Kegerator & Convert Commercial Kegerator to Homebrew
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Universal Poppets Tips and Tricks!
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:itsapageb3 prod:keg432