Pentek 158117 1/4″ #10 Slim Line Clear Filter Housing
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Slim filter housing for low-flow applications with space restrictions
- Clear styrene-acrylonitrile (SAN) for on-site viewing of flow and cartridge condition
- Use with a 10″ x 2-1/2″ sediment or carbon filter cartridge (sold separately)
- Initial pressure drop of 2 psi at a flow rate of 3 gpm
- Maximum temperature of 125 degrees F (51.7 degrees C)
Possible homebrewing uses for this: Hop Randall for infusing hops and spices at serving time [See: Use a Hop Randall for Increased Hop Flavor and Aroma], Water filter for brewing water or beer and wine filter. Note this would all be projects and require additional materials to complete. Make sure this meets the specifications for any intended application.
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!