From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Precise graduations of 0.05 oz or 1 gram, with a capacity range from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs (1 gram to 5.4 kg).
- Automatic tare button subtracts weight of the container in which the ingredients are placed
- Large screen features a bright LCD with an improved viewing angle for the on-the-go cook
- Oversized buttons generate audible click confirmation; 3-minute automatic turn-off preserves battery life
- Finished in elegant chrome and sized for easy storage and portability; requires 2 AAA batteries and comes included with 2 batteries
What I like about this scale… I like the fact that is has the tare feature and the fact that it uses easy to find [Search AmazonBasics AAA] AAA batteries. With 1 gram resolution and a 12 lb capacity this would work well for hops all the way up to all grain.
A smaller scale can work for all grain brewers, as you can weigh any amount of grain in multiple batches, but if you’re a large batch all grain brewer or regularly brew all grain batches with larger grain bills you may want to consider a two scale approach, one more precise scale for hops and a larger capacity scale for larger grain bills. A couple scales to consider:
- Hands On Review: American Weigh 100g x 0.01g Digital Scale
- Hands On Review: Ultraship 55 lb Digital Scale [Grain] With Removable Face
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!