Opulent Systems Durable, Waterproof Heat Mat [Fermentation Temps]
Plant Heating Mat, OPULENT SYSTEMS Durable Waterproof Seedling Heat Mats Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad for Indoor Seedling and Germination 10”x 20.75” MET StandardMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- [Made More Durable] :Made of durable PVC materials and multi-layers structure. Internal insulated wiring for enhanced safety.
- [ High Reliability and Performance] :OPULENT SYSTEMS provides the heat mat around 110℉-20℉ above ambient room temperature to insure professional, functional and reliable standard.Quick response & friendly customer service level.
- [Easy to Clean and Storage] :With the water-resistant function, It is easy for the users to clean, rinse with clear water and wipe dry with clean cloth. It is easy to roll up the heating mad and storage for reuse.
- [Extensible to Variety use]: Perfect to use for seeding, germination, homebrewing a and pet enclosures terrariums, such as those used in reptile, rodent and arachnid.
- [ Product Details Printed on Mat] : Product dimensions is 10”x20.75”, the size is great for standard 1020 trays *Good option to choose OPULENT SYSTEMS Seedling Starter Tray*. The heat mat has the safe electricity with 18 watts power. It is can be used indoors, and greenhouses to deliver enough heat to get your garden development and healthy.
Plant Heating Mat, OPULENT SYSTEMS Durable Waterproof Seedling Heat Mats Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad for Indoor Seedling and Germination 10”x 20.75” MET Standard – multiple sizes, counts and specs are available – a different version may show up at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Inkbird ITC-308 – Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller | Review | Inkbird Deals
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.