Luxbird Waterproof Heating Mat [Fermentation Temp Control]
LUXBIRD Durable Waterproof Seedling Heating Mat 10”x 20.75” Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad for Indoor Plants Germination, IP67, MET Standard, LB-HM21WMore Info
- [Maintain An Optimal Temperature] The LUXBIRD heating mat can raise the temperature of the root area to 50℉-68℉ (10℃~20 ℃) above the ambient temperature and produce even and stable warmth to accelerate plant rooting and germination.
- [IP67 Waterproof Rate] It adopts durable PVC material and features an IP67 waterproof rating design, making it dust proof, splash proof, and easy to clean. With its flexibility, it is flexible for easy storage.
- [Low-Power Consumption] The only 21 watts of power consumption makes it more efficient than other heating mats. And it is ideal for use with general seed trays because of its perfect size, 20.75 x 10 Inches.
- [Must-Have for Indoor Planting] Gently warming the soil can promote faster plant generation and growth into strong and healthy seedlings. With the help of a heating mat, we can harvest heat-loving vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, and pumpkins with a higher success rate.
- [Wide Range of Applications] Not only for seedlings, but this heating mat can also be essential for reptiles and pet fishes. It can use with a terrarium/fish tank/reptile container and help us maintain an optimal temperature for our pets.
LUXBIRD Durable Waterproof Seedling Heating Mat 10”x 20.75” Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad for Indoor Plants Germination, IP67, MET Standard, LB-HM21W – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Maintaining Fermentation Temps in Colder Weather
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Inkbird ITC-308 – Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller | Review | Inkbird Deals
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.