Loose handle or base ball lock kegs. Pressure tested 5 gallon ball lock corny kegs with loose handles and/or bases. Comes with a PRV (pressure relief valve) lid. O-rings and poppets are replaced, as needed, to get these kegs to hold pressure.
- Availability of these is touch and go. Check product page to see current price and check to see if this deal is still available.
- When they’re available available, these are one of the best Ball Lock keg deals around.
- If you’re interested, based on past experience, I’d suggest picking these up sooner rather than later.
- Food Safe Replacement O-Rings: You’ll probably need (or want) to replace the o-rings in these kegs. I recommend food grade silicone – Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings – More Info
- We watch these closely. If they’re out of stock again – connect with us and we’ll let you know when they come back.
Save Another 10% Off: Adventures in Homebrewing is taking 10% off most items when you use coupon code FALL and place a qualifying $55 order. Buy two, or otherwise put together a qualifying order and these are just $24.56 while supplies last.
Loose Handle/Bottom Ball Lock keg w/PRV Lid – remember promo code FALL with a $55 order.
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent AIH Finds Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihloosetwohandle tag:itsapageaih tag:aihperoff
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihloosetwohandle tag:itsapageaih tag:aihperoff