Loose handle or base ball lock kegs. Pressure tested 5 gallon ball lock corny kegs with loose handles and/or bases. Comes with a PRV (pressure relief valve) lid. O-rings and poppets are replaced, as needed, to get these kegs to hold pressure.
- Availability of these is touch and go. Check product page to see current price and check to see if this deal is still available.
- When they’re available available, these are one of the best Ball Lock keg deals around.
- If you’re interested, based on past experience, I’d suggest picking these up sooner rather than later.
- Food Safe Replacement O-Rings: You’ll probably need (or want) to replace the o-rings in these kegs. I recommend food grade silicone – Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings – More Info
- We watch these closely. If they’re out of stock again – connect with us and we’ll let you know when they come back.
- $5 Off Coupon: Adventures in Homebrewing is taking $5 off most orders of $55 or more. Use coupon code CINCO to get the deal.
- Buy 2 or otherwise put together a $55 order and use coupon code CINCO to save another $5.
Loose Handle/Bottom Ball Lock keg w/PRV Lid – use coupon code CINCO with a $55 order
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent AIH Finds Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihloosetwohandle tag:itsapage tag:aih$off$
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihloosetwohandle tag:itsapage tag:aih$off$