Less than 10 available… Single Handle Ball Lock Kegs + shipping sweet spot calculations
Ball Lock Keg Single Handle (Used) – 5 gallon via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Pressure tested 5 gallon, stainless steel, Cornelius style tank. These tanks are guaranteed to hold pressure. 25″ tall and 8.5″ diameter. Tanks will show normal wear and tear. May have stickers on kegs.
May also have syrup residue in tanks as we only dump them.
Kegs include the o-rings and poppits that were installed when we received the tanks. We will often change an o-ring or poppit to get the tank to hold pressure. If you would like to have new o-rings or poppits, the options below allow you to add these. We do not change them but simply add them to the order.
If you are just getting into kegging you will need a kegging setup to go with these kegs. We sell picnic tap systems, tower systems, and kegerator systems.
We know some homebrewers are more picky than others, so please keep in mind that these are USED kegs. Some of these kegs are probably 30 years old. Do not expect new kegs. If you are looking for new kegs, please check out our new kegs. We try and have quality kegs available at all times. With this said, they are going to show normal wear and tear. We try not to purchase from Pepsi or Coke to avoid heavily used kegs. We are not implying that our kegs are not quality…we just want to avoid any misunderstandings. Most of the kegs have black protective tops and bottoms, some are blue. We may have a few green, red or yellow tops. If you want a particular color, please indicate that at checkout time and we will try to accommodate you.
If you are unhappy with your used 5 Gallon Cornelius Kegs for any reason, we will gladly take them back. The purchaser will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Availability of these has been touch and go.
- These had been out of stock for weeks, but a shipment became available again a while back.
- As of this posting, the product page is showing low stock.
- Check the product page to see if you can get in on this shipment.
5 Gallon Single Handle Cornelius Keg, Ball Lock (Used)
- Adventures in Homebrewing is discounting many items by 17% as part of a short sale
- Stacks With Free Shipping: Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $99 or more to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Need a Filler to get to $99? Sale Items – sorted low to high AND sorted most popular first, Yeast, Cleaning/Sanitizing Supplies
17% Off at AIH! – use coupon code LUCK17
This deal makes these just $41.50 each when you using coupon code LUCK17
Shipping Sweet Spot Calculations
For these kegs, shipping is calculated based on where you live. For me the shipping sweet spot is four kegs. Four kegs figures to just $5.59 hipping per keg. Three kegs is pretty close at $6.79 per keg shipping.
- 1 keg – $17.63, $17.63 per keg shipping
- 2 kegs – $18.32, $9.16 per keg shipping
- 3 kegs, $20.38, $6.79 per keg shipping
- 4 kegs – $22.36, $5.59 per keg shipping
- 5 kegs – $41.82…. $8.36 per keg (per keg shipping costs go up!)
These costs are for me. This will vary based on location.
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent AIH Finds Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:aihsinhankeg
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:aihsinhankeg