Dual Scale RefractometerMore Info
- 2 IN 1 REFRACTOMETER: The brix beer Refractometer with dual scales --- Brix meter scale measures drinks or solution sugar concentration widely used in manufacture or production of food, fruit drinks, beverages etc. SG Wort Scale help you to make tasty beer. Measuring range brix 0 - 32% (±0.2%) and Specific Gravity 1.000 - 1.130 (0.001sg) for non-fermented wort
- EASY TO OPERATE: This brix refractometer is easy to use, after calibration, put 2 or 3 drops of sample on prism, and towards to light, quick get the precise readings through eyepiece
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: Beer wort refractometer with ATC function can automatically compensation according to changes in ambient temperature, more easier and faster obtain readings and take control of the beer brew process.
- PERFECT REPLACE BRIX HYDROMETER: This beer refractometer need less sample solution for making or testing sugar drinks, fruit juice, and home beer-brewing etc. Easy to operate and perfect for replacing your old one or complicated beer hydrometer
- ALUMINUM BODY MATERIAL: The refractometer is made of aluminum and ABS rubber, non-staining, resistant to abrasion and anti-corrosion. Lightweight and portable refractometer easy to carry. Any quality problem you met and please don't hesitate to contact us, we will solve it for you
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Brix Refractometer for Homebrew Beer Wort Refractometer, Dual Scale Beer Refractometer Specific Gravity 1.000-1.120 and Brix: 0~32%, ATC Wort SG Refractometer Replaces Homebrew Hydrometer – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!