Klarstein 1,300 Watt Sous Vide Cooker [Digital Recirculating Heat Stick]
Klarstein Quickstick Flex, Sous Vide immersion Cooker, 1300 Watts, Timer Function, 3D Circulation, 32 – 203 ° F, LCD Touch-Display, Up to 21 qtMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- HEALTH: Anyone can cook like a professional chef with the Quickstick – making healthy and delicious meals simple and affordable.
- GENTLE: A vacuum bag gently cooked in a water bath at low temperatures seals in the taste and aromas, while evenly distributing heat so vegetables and meat remain tender and juicy.
- SIMPLY GOURMET: The sous vide stick is easy to use and effortlessly makes Michelin star level food at home. Monitors and achieves exact temperatures from a range of 32-194 ° F and a LCD touch display makes operation intuitive.
- SAFETY FIRST: The sous vide stick is waterproof to IPX7, and can be easily and firmly attached to the pot rim. Thanks to the Safety First technology the device has an automatic off switch if water level drops to a critical point.
- INTUITIVE : The display of the precision cooking pot can be conveniently rotated 180 degrees and can be adjusted to read in any desired direction.
Possible brewing uses could include: getting and keeping strike water at temp, direct use (with a filter bag in a mash tun or BIAB mash), maintaining temperature for sour mashes and getting to a boil more quickly (or helping to maintain a boil) for both all grain and extract batches. Note that homebrewing is, generally speaking, not the intended purpose of this device. Contact the manufacturer with questions about suitability for your application.
I have a Sous Vide Cooker from Anova (completely different model and manufacturer). Check out my First Looks Post on that. Anova also has an article on their website about brewing with the Anova One.
Klarstein Quickstick Flex, Sous Vide immersion Cooker, 1300 Watts, Timer Function, 3D Circulation, 32 – 203 ° F, LCD Touch-Display, Up to 21 qt
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.