Waterproof Heat Mat [Fermentation Temps]
MET certified Seedling Heat MatMore Info
- MET safety certified；Comply with UL 499；CSA C22.2 No.64
- Ensures the root area of seedlings remains between 70℉and 85℉ to ensure growth and increased germination.
- Available in 4 sizes: Mini：3.5"x21", Watt: 7.3W ; Small: 10"x20", Watt: 17.5W ; Medium: 20"x20", Watt: 45W ; Large: 48"x20", Watt: 100W
- Designing with waterproof construction, our seeding heat mat is safe for use indoor plantings,The new, stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction offer more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments.
- The Seedfactor Seeding Heat Mat adopts the latest 7.5MM thickening,105 degrees of high temperature resistant cylindrical SJTW 5.9ft water-proof power cord (thicker than the general power cord, solid, high temperature resistant), safer and more durable, and guarantee the stability of seedling mat safety work.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
You could use this in conjunction with a compatible temp controller to dial in fermentation temps.
MET certified Seedling Heat Mat, Seedfactor Waterproof Durable Germination Station Heat Mat, Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad for Indoor Home Gardening Seed Starter(10″ x 20″) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Inkbird ITC-308 – Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller | Review | Inkbird Deals