Inkbird PID Temperature Controller Kit, High Voltage 100ACV to 240ACV, Comes with SSR 40DA Solid State Relay, K Type Thermocouple, and White Heat Sink by InkbirdMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Alarm Output】With one alarm relay output: AC250V 3A (Resistive load) ON/NC, you may connect it with a buzzer.
- 【Supports 3 Wires Sensors】3 wires sensor or 2 wires sensor, like K type thermocouple and Cu500, are supported by this PID temperature controller
- 【SSR Output】With one relay output for external SSR, SSR or relay is a must for this temperature controller. A 40DA SSR is included
- 【Digital Display ℃/℉】It’s a digital PID controller but also supports Centigrade and Fahrenheit reading
- 【2 Temp Displaying Windows】The real-time temperature and the setpoint are shown at the same time
PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
Inkbird PID Temperature Controller Kit, High Voltage 100ACV to 240ACV, Comes with SSR 40DA Solid State Relay, K Type Thermocouple, and White Heat Sink – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!