Inkbird Wireless Thermometer Humidity and Temperature Monitor, IBS-TH2More Info
- 🌡Built-in temperature & humidity sensor, stores max 30,000 points of data on the device. Temperature sensor -40℉~140℉ and humidity sensor 0%RH-99%RH
- 🌡Graph, accuracy calibrating, high/low-temperature alarm notification, data export, and the sampling interval set are supported via app
- 🌡Up to 98ft(without obstacle) remote control via Bluetooth. Please note that IBS-TH2 is compatible with the gateway update version.
- 🌡Waterproof IPX4 makes this thermometer/hygrometer ideal for a freezer or refrigerator. Built-in magnet, this sensor could be attached to the metal without glue or nails
- 🌡Smart thermometer / hygrometer supports connected to multiple phones and reading multiple sensors with one cellphone
Possible uses include monitoring kegerator temperatures, beer fridge temperatures and fermentation chamber/area temperatures.
This has a hygrometer function as well. That shows % relative humidity and could be handy for judging whether your Eva Dry (or similar) needs recharged for the purpose of handling excess kegerator and fermentation chamber wetness. See: Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
Inkbird Wireless Thermometer Humidity and Temperature Monitor, IBS-TH2 Freezer Thermometer Bluetooth Temperature Sensor Smart, with APP for Android and iOS ( Temperature and Humidity Sensor ) – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!