Inkbird ITC-1000 Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller by InkbirdMore Info
- It does indeed read in deg F.
- Can control both heating and cooling output
- Has an alarm to indicate sensor failure or high temperature
- Highly accurate and reliable temperature controller
- Be more user friendly than the STC-1000
Use to help control temperature of your kegerator, fermentation chamber or as part of your brew system. Note that this is an unwired controller and will require some work to implement in your project. See: ITC-1000 Step by Step Build for one possible configuration. If you’re looking for a pre-wired temp controller, consider – ITC-308 – [Review].
Inkbird Temp Control Thermostat ITC1000 Dual Stage Digital Temperature Switch Controller ℃ ℉ Display Heating Cooling Relay NTC Sensor 3D Printer Freezer Fridge Hatching 110 Volt – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!