meross Waterproof Wireless Wifi Control Outlet – Alexa & Google Assistant, IFTTT
meross Smart WiFi Outdoor and Indoor Plug with 2 Grounded Sockets, Plug-in Heavy Duty Outlet, Remote Control, Timer, Waterproof, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT, FCC and ETL CertifiedMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- For Outdoor and Indoor: IP44 weatherproof housing. Ideal for Garden, Backyard, Kitchen, Bathroom, Porch, Balcony, Garage, Basement, Patio or Electric grill, Sprinkler, Washing machine, Christmas tree, Landscape lighting, Fountains, Lamps, Pumps and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, etc.
- Remote and Voice Control: Control the two sockets individually from anywhere anytime. ONLY supports Meross app. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT, simply use your voice command to control each individual socket. All data is securely transmitted and stored using Amazon AWS servers in US.
- Schedule and Timmer Setting: You can schedule each socket to turn on and off automatically. Added benefit of saving energy when the plugged-in appliances are not needed or are left on by accident. Support sunrise and sunset setting.
- Possible homebrew uses – control brewing pump, turn on and off carboy washer [review] turn on and off your draft cleaning pump – See: Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump.
- What else? How are you using smart switches around your home brewery, home bar or beer room? Submit a tip and let us know.
- Also: Search Amazon for “GFCI Adapter”
meross MSS620 WiFi Smart Outdoor/Indoor Plug 2 Grounded, Plugin Heavy Duty Outlet, Remote Control, Timer, Waterproof, Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT, FCC, ETL Certified
Also Consider: MLCS 9089 Billy Pedal Foot Switch, 2 Step ON/OFF(Continuous Running)
I would not recommend this for use with hot liquids. Always use caution when using your pump with hot liquids. Likewise use caution when using electricity around liquids. Hot liquids and electricity can be dangerous.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.