BACOENG Stainless Steel 115 Volt Inline Home Brewing System Beer Pump, 55” Cord WITH Plug, Inlet 1/2” x Outlet 1/2” MPTMore Info
- SPECIFICATIONS: 1/2inch MPT Inlet&Outlet; 110V/60Hz; 5GPM max. flow; 10W rated power; No self-priming; Do not run dry; 4.75ft long 3-prong power cord.
- FDA FOOD GRADE PUMP: Stainless steel is used in professional setups because it is a durable, food-grade metal that can withstand caustic chemicals and can be effectively sanitized.
- EASY TO USE: Prime by running liquid through pump prior to turning on; The liquid travels from the bottom of the valve into the food grade transfer pump, and once device is powered on (plugged in to outlet), the propeller circulates liquid for maximum flow; Use to dispense beer, treat water, transfer hot water from your kettle to a mash tun, or recirculate mash wort and sparge and transfer to a brew kettle
- MATERIAL PERFORMANCE: Wort Pump extraction medium temperature changes should be controlled within 100℃, high temperature does not exceed 120℃. Shaft bearing adopt special ceramics material which make it characterize strong resistance for abrasion and corrosion.
- MAGNETIC: Fully sealed pump motor with connecting magnetic shaft and magnetic propeller; Magnetically coupled for enhanced operation
BACOENG Stainless Steel 115 Volt Inline Home Brewing System Beer Pump, 55” Cord WITH Plug, Inlet 1/2” x Outlet 1/2” MPT – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!