- Non-toxic and chemically inert to biological ﬂuids and most acids.
- Can be heat sealed to use for liquid storage or transport.
- Pipets can be frozen in liquid nitrogen.
- Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) to make them non-slippery. This makes Globe Scientiﬁc pipets easy to grip with gloves.
- Custom packaging is available.
300 mm is just shy of 12″ at 11.811″, 23 milliliters/CCs is about .78 ounces.
I have these and the length makes them long enough to take refractometer samples directly from the fermenter. Of course, that’s going to depend on your fermenter.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “wort” and “brew” – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Globe Scientific 139050 LDPE Extra Long Transfer Pipet, Non-Sterile, 300mm Length, 23.0mL Capacity (Box of 100) – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!