Green Widow™ Hop Spider
Designed for brewers, by brewers.
Sludge in your boil kettle is now a thing of the past. The Green Widow™ hop spider allows for massive hop additions, spices, herbs, or anything else you can imagine adding to the boil.
Integrated hooks allow the Green Widow to hang over the edge of your kettle into the wort. The rubberized handle makes for easy removal and doubles as a hanger for storage. Constructed with a tough stainless steel frame and heavy duty 400 micron stainless steel mesh, the Green Widow will stand up to even the hoppiest IPA.
- 400 micron stainless steel mesh will keep hop trub and other kettle additions out of the final wort.
- Rubberized insulating handle for protection from heat.
- 14″ tall by 6″ diameter basket size – perfect size for circulation.
- Built in hooks to hang on the kettle edge.
- Capacity volume of 1 Ib. pellet hops.
- As part of a short flash sale, Austin Homebrew Supply has this marked down to just $25. That’s over half off the list price of $52.99.
- Austin has been doing very quick flash sales recently. They’ve lasted just hours. If you’re interested, my recommendation is to make your purchase sooner rather than later.
- Quantities are also probably limited. No coupon code required, check product page to see if this is still available.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.