FIVE x Keg Lid Replacement Pressure Relief PRV Valves
Fdit1 5pcs Ball Lock Pressure Relief Valve Homebrew Keg Lid Repair Durable Stainless SteelMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Use this pressure relief valve to replace missing or damaged valves.
- The excess pressure will automatically escape if the pressure level in the keg becomes too high.
- They are very easy to install.
- This pressure relief valve fits for most Cornelius ball lock kegs.
- Durable Stainless Steel spring for long lifespan.
- New Cornelius Keg Lid with New pressure relief valve (lid o-ring included) – via Adventures in Homebrewing – In most cases, Pin lock and ball lock cornelius style keg lids are interchangeable from a size perspective. That means you can, generally speaking, put a pepsi/ball lock style (manual prv) lid on a coke/pin lock style (no manual prv) keg. In my book, that’s a solid upgrade. See: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs? – Related: Keg Repair Part #s
- Hard to Find – Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings
Fdit1 5pcs Ball Lock Pressure Relief Valve Homebrew Keg Lid Repair Durable Stainless Steel – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources