FermZilla 30L Flat Bottom Fermenters…. on sale for $59.99 at William’s Brewing
Fermzilla 30 Liter Flat Bottom Fermenter via William’s BrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Unlike white plastic semi-porous HDPE Fermenters, the Kegland Fermzilla 30 Liter Flat Bottom Fermenter is made of smooth non porous PET plastic, to make it completely impervious on the inside to krausen and beer film soaking into the plastic, while protecting your ferment from the oxidizing effects of air contact coming in from the outside. This fermenter is not pressure rated, and should not be used with a pressure kit or spunding valve.
• Super smooth PET plastic makes it easy to clean and hard to contaminate.
• Oxygen barrier to prevent oxidation
• Tap Free Design for easy cleaning and less chance of infections
• 4¾” wide lid making it easy to clean
• Fermzilla lid makes it easy to add things like a Temp Twister Cooling Coil and KegLand Thermowell for year round temperature control
Perfect for brewing, wine making, kombucha, and spirit wash fermentation. 23″ tall with airlock, and 14″ wide.
Includes 1 Flat Fermenter Tank, 1 Airlock, 1 Fermzilla Lid (not pressure rated), and 1 Adhesive Strip Thermometer.
- As of this posting, William’s Brewing has this on sale for just $59.99.
- They’re also throwing in free keg lube. Just check the box on the product page to get yours.
- Shipping is free or reasonably priced flat rate to addresses in the contiguous US depending on your order size for most items.
Fermzilla 30 Liter Flat Bottom Fermenter
Related: Hands on Review: Kegland Hop Bong
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
More: Recent William’s Brewing Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.