Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC, Brix 0-32%, SG 1.000-1.120
Dual Scale RefractometerMore Info
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: Beer & Wine making, Home Brew, Agriculture, Gardening & Educational Purposes (Biology Projects) etc.
- DUAL SCALE: 0-32% of Brix and 1.000-1.120 Specific Gravity.
- ATC: With automatic temperature compensation can accurate even at low sugar levels. More accurate to measure sugars in verities of melon, fruits or juice.
- EASY TO USE: Only 2-3 drops of solution, can you read the result fast and accurately.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of Copper not cheap Aluminum, very durable, easy to clean and maintain.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
AMTAST Handheld Beer Refractometer Brix Refractometer Wine Refractometer Tester ATC Dual Scale-Brix 0-32% Specific Gravity 1.000-1.120, Made of Copper (Not Cheap Aluminum) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate