Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC, Brix 0-32%, Gravity 1.000-1.130
Dual Scale RefractometerMore Info
- 3-in-1 Honey Refractometer can measure three indexes at one time: honey moisture/ brix/ baume. It is sturdy and durable with its aluminum alloy main body.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Brix Refractometer with ATC, Hobein Digital Handheld Refractometer for Beer Wine Brewing, Dual Scale-Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32% – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate