Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC, Brix 0-32%, Gravity 1.000-1.120
Dual Scale RefractometerMore Info
- 0-32% brix scale / 1.000-1.120 wort specific gravity.
- Scale divisions: 0.20% / 0.001 wort specific gravity.
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC).
- Sturdy design, made of lightweight machined aluminum, not 'carbon' plastic.
- Comes in a zipper softcase, with a calibration screwdriver, pipette and users guide.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
OriGlam RSG-100ATC Black Brix 0-32% Refractometer Beer Sugar Wine Alcohol Wort SG Meter Saccharimeter Handheld Tester Tools – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate