Duel Scale Refractometer from Ade Advanced OpticsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Ade Advanced Optics-Dual range refractometer measures the Brix and Specific Gravity of your Wort or wine.. Measures Brix: 0-32% and Specific Gravity:1.000-1.120
- Features ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) for accurate readings.
- A refractometer is easier and more accurate than a hydrometer for measuring sugars.
- Measures Brix: 0-32% and Specific Gravity:1.000-1.120
- 2 Years warranty!
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “homebrew”
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!