Dual Scale Refractometer 0-32% Brix & Specific Gravity + ATC
Brix Refractometer, Goodes ATC Digital Handheld Refractomete for Homebrew Beer Wort, Wine Fruit Sugar-Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32%More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Accurate Reading with ATC: Handheld Brewing Refractometerr with Automatic Temperature Compensation(ATC), no more worry about the temperature change will influence the reading accuracy.the brix refractometer will account for changes in ambient temperature and automatically compensate accordingly to provides accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Accurate Reading: The Brix refractometer can measure brix between 0-32%±0.2% and Specific Gravity between 1.000-1.130, Brix Accuracy: +/-0.2%, easy to read accurately the result.
- Portable Sugar Content Tester: Easy to use,sturdy design, compact in size and light in weight, convenient to keep up and carry around.
- Easy Use: Using the dropper to take a sample of wort and put it on the prism. Then hold the refractometer up to the light and look scale through the eyepiece, more accurate to measure sugars in verities of melon, fruits or juice.
- Wide Compatibility: The refractometer is ideal for Home Brew, Wine making, Agricultural, Gardening & Educational Purposes, sugar content.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Brix Refractometer, Goodes ATC Digital Handheld Refractomete for Homebrew Beer Wort, Wine Fruit Sugar-Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32% – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate