Bobby from Brew Hardware has put together a video explaining different types of connections available for homebrewers.
Brew Hardware offers an extensive selection of fittings and lots more. A lot of unique offerings and some very well thought out custom items of Bobby’s design.
About, from Brew Hardware: “This tool creates a flared opening in kettle walls, bottoms, lids, etc for install of 1.5″ TC weld ferrules. Once the ferrule is installed, it is well prepped to receive a bead of silver solder for strong permanent (or not) install.”
- INSTALL TOOL (PULL THROUGH FLARING) FOR 1.5″ TC WELD FERRULES
- Tri-Clover, Tri-Clamp Fittings at Brew Hardware
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 300 Micron Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter – $9.35 + free shipping
- Get a Free $25 Gift Card When You Buy an X-Dry Stainless Steel-Inline Chugger Pu…
-  10 mL Dropper Bottles [Refractometer Calibration] – $2.12 + free ship…
- New GrogTag Custom Shape Labels – HBF Readers Save 20%!
- Bar5F Heavy Duty Chemical Resistant Spray Bottle – $3.97 + free prime ship…
- Ends Today: Extra 13% Off Adventures in Homebrewing + Stacking Sales & Free…
- MoreBeer Deal of the Day + Kit & Hops Deals & most popular sale items