Bobby from Brew Hardware has put together a video explaining different types of connections available for homebrewers.
Brew Hardware offers an extensive selection of fittings and lots more. A lot of unique offerings and some very well thought out custom items of Bobby’s design.
About, from Brew Hardware: “This tool creates a flared opening in kettle walls, bottoms, lids, etc for install of 1.5″ TC weld ferrules. Once the ferrule is installed, it is well prepped to receive a bead of silver solder for strong permanent (or not) install.”
- INSTALL TOOL (PULL THROUGH FLARING) FOR 1.5″ TC WELD FERRULES
- Tri-Clover, Tri-Clamp Fittings at Brew Hardware
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Ends Soon: Inkbird ITC-608T, 1,800 Watt Dual Stage Temp Controller w/12 Programm…
- Stacking Deals: TILT Bluetooth Hydrometer – $124.60 AND Free Shipping + Ha…
- Lallemand New England East Coast Yeast, 11 Gram – Dry version of Conan Str…
- Keg Carbonation Lid and Stone by UP100 – $24.57 + free shipping
- FOUR x 19 Oz Dimple Stein Beer Mugs – $17.98, $4.50 each + free prime ship
- 7.1 Gallon FermZilla Conical Fermenter – $115.69
- Artisanal Small-Batch Brewing – $15.26 + free prime ship & my step by…