Bobby from Brew Hardware has put together a video explaining different types of connections available for homebrewers.
Brew Hardware offers an extensive selection of fittings and lots more. A lot of unique offerings and some very well thought out custom items of Bobby’s design.
About, from Brew Hardware: “This tool creates a flared opening in kettle walls, bottoms, lids, etc for install of 1.5″ TC weld ferrules. Once the ferrule is installed, it is well prepped to receive a bead of silver solder for strong permanent (or not) install.”
- INSTALL TOOL (PULL THROUGH FLARING) FOR 1.5″ TC WELD FERRULES
- Tri-Clover, Tri-Clamp Fittings at Brew Hardware
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- TWO x Used 5 Gallon Pin Lock Homebrew Kegs – $60, $30.45 Each… Beats…
- 100 x LabRat pH Strips 0-14 pH, .5 pH Intervals – $6.74 + free prime ship
- The MoreBeer Kit of the Week – Save 20% – New Selection!
- Convert Standard Growlers to Swing-Top Growlers – $6.49 + free prime ship
- LOCK & LOCK 84 Ounce Storage Bins [Grain & DME Storage]… $6.29, …
- Freehawk 300 Micron [3.9″ x 9.8″] Stainless Steel Kettle Hop Spider …
- Cereal Killer Grain Mill – $86.99, Save $13 + Free Shipping & Hands O…