IMAGE® 25A SSR-25DA Solid State Relay with Heat Sink+ Manual/ Auto-tuning PID Temperature Controller SNR
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Manual/ Auto-tuning PID/ Fuzzy PID control adjustment configurable by software
- Capacity 250V/3A AC or 30V/3A DC, Accuracy: 0.2%, Dimension: DIN: 1/8 (48mmX96mmX80mm)
- 1 RELAY alarm: Normal open, capacity 250V/3A AC or 30V/3A DC, with 7 kinds of alarm mode
- Solid state relay SSR-25DA, Load Voltage: AC 24-380V, Load Current: 25A, Input Voltage: DC 3-32V, work with the heat sink
- Packing details: 1 x SNR temperature controller (DIN: 1/16 (48WX48HX80Lmm)), 1 x SSR-25DA solid state relay, 1 x heat sink
This is a set of temperature controller TD4-SNR, solid state relay SSR-25DA. The dual line display universal digital programmable temperature controller supports many types of thermocouple sensor. It can be powered by 90-265V AC/DC, Comsumption:5VA. It can also worked as simple digital adjustor.
1 .Individually programmable PID control or ON/ OFF control.
2.Manual/ Auto-tuning PID adjustment configurable by software
3. Compact design. DIN 1/16, great form-factor to be included/ build-in to your product
5. Display: Dual display for Fahrenheit(F) and Celsius(C), Range: -1999 to 9999 (depends on the input signal)
6. Input: Thermo Resistor: PT100, Cu50, Thermocouple: J,S,K,E,Wre3 ~ Wre25
Main Output: SSR: Open circuit: 4V, Closed Circuit: 24V 40mA DC, Manual/ Auto-tuning PID cooling/ heating control( or normal alarm output)
7. 8 Alarm: 1 RELAY alarm: Normal open, capacity 250V/ 3A AC or 30V/ 3A DC, 7 different Dual Output combinations with: high/ low/ high deviation/ low deviation/ interval/ out of interval/ breakage alarm
Solid state relay, SSR-40DA
1.One key operation, Auto-tuning PID/ Fuzzy PID control. Easy operation, Reliable performance
2.Input: TC(K?J?S?E)/ RTD( PT100?CU50) universal input, or 4-20mA/ 0-10V/ 0-75mV signal from standard pressure/ level transmitter.
3.Control output: SSR none contact control.
PID Temperature Controllers can be used in conjunction with a relay and a temperature probe to control the your kegerator and fermentation temps. You can also integrate a PID controller into your brew system to control mash temps and more.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.