48 Quart Coleman CoolerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Meet the Chiller Series Coolers designed to be easy to take with you on every adventure. The Coleman Chiller 48QT Hard Cooler, Fog Gray has TempLock™ insulation that keeps drinks cold for whatever the day brings, and we made it taller so you can fit 2-liter bottles upright without them spilling. Whether you’re camping with the family or tailgating with friends, getting to the fun faster is always better, so we’ve added 2-way handles that swing up to make the cooler easy to lift, then fold down so they’re out of the way. When you’re ready to head home, the leak-resistant drain lets you empty out the water without having to turn the cooler upside down.
Coleman Chiller 48QT Hard Cooler, Fog Gray
- TempLock™ insulation keeps drinks ice cold
- 2-way handles swing up for easy lifting, then fold down and out of the way
- More height to fit 2-liter bottles upright to prevent spills
- Leak-resistant drain lets you empty out the water without turning cooler upside down
- Holds up to 31 cans with 24 lbs. of ice
As of this posting, Wal-Mart has this for just $17. Spend $35 and shipping is also free to many US addresses.
Although I’m not sure that it’s identical it looks similar to the style of cooler that’s featured in the AHA’s Article… Building a Mash Tun has Never Been So Easy. That build is based on Denny Conn’s design.
Related: Rubber Mini Keg Bung