From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Upgrade your home brewery with an innovative, Stainless Steel, 3.5 Gallon Brew Bucket™ Fermenter! Many have asked for a smaller BrewBucket, and that has been heard. The Brew Bucket mini is perfect for 2.5 gallon batches. With features similar to the original 7 gallon Brew Bucket, the Mini is a great way to do smaller batches. Whether you are interested in splitting a 5 gallon batch for experimenting, or just brew 2.5 gallons, the BrewBucket Mini is a great choice.
Featuring a conical bottom, 304 SS construction, a rotating racking arm valve, and stackable design, these are space saving feature rich fermenters that are easy and enjoyable to use.
We inspected and used the Brew Bucket™ and one of the most unique features that stood out is that the Brew Bucket can be stacked during fermentation, even with an airlock attached. We also like the conical bottom that allows trub to settle out in a concentrated space that minimizes the surface area of the trub that is in contact with your beer. The included Patent Pending Rotating Racking Valve is also a brilliantly simple design allowing you to rotate the racking arm inside the Brew Bucket down during fermentation to minimize trub, and later up to get clear beer when racking! Etched Volume Markers on the inside were super handy when filling.
The build quality is really amazing for the price. Welds are clean. The lid is strong and the spring loaded lid hatches are solid. The lid includes a removable, molded silicone gasket that ensures an airtight seal. We love an airtight seal so that we can be sure to see the airlock working. The welded on stainless handles make the BrewBucket super easy to move.
- 304 SS Food Grade Construction
- Rotating Racking Arm & Valve (Patent Pending)
- 3.5 Gal Max Capacity (2.5 gal Batches)
- 40° Conical Bottom for Trub Trapping
- Nests for Storage & Stacks for Ferment!
- SS lid w/ Silicone Gasketed seal
- Spring Loaded Lid Clamps for Airtight Lid Seal
- Offset Airlock Hole includes Silicone Stopper
- Gallon Markers inside for visual volume assessment
- Stainless construction resists damage and is easy to clean
- 8.5″ Bottom Width / 11″ Top Width x 16″ Height