Reconditioned 5 gallon kegs from Keg Connection.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
These are re-conditioned 5 gallon ball lock soda kegs. They are sometimes called “corny kegs” because of the manufacturer, Cornelius, but they can be made by several manufactures including Firestone, AEB, and others. These kegs have been cleaned and pressure tested using the following process:
- Rinsed out with water on the inside and sprayed on the outside.
- Soaked in a hot “Brew Clean” solution for about an hour with poppet valves depressed to fill dip tubes with cleaning solution. Then re-rinsed.
The keg is then pressurized and soap tested for leaks, then left for several days and re-tested for pressure before shipping.
- If you keg has a “sweet” smell when you open it this is normal. This smell comes from the residual “Brew Clean” cleaner, NOT from soda. Just rinse the keg and sanitize again before kegging.
- These kegs ship under our flat rate shipping (some of our competitors exclude kegs from free or reduced flat rate shipping programs).
- These kegs come with their original O-rings AND a new set of O-rings at no additional charge (some competitors charge up to $3.99 for this new set of O-rings) This O-ring set includes Lid O-ring, two post O-rings and two dip-tube O-rings.
- These reconditioned kegs are on sale for $49.95.
- HBF Readers Save More! HBF5OFF takes an additional 5% off.
- That stacks making these RECONDITIONED ball lock kegs $47.45.
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Great Deals Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:kcrbbl
Flat Rate Shipping
More: Recent Great Deals
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:kcrbbl