Proflow Dynamics has an extensive selection of homebrew gear, fittings and disconnects anchored by their lineup of Stainless Steel Camlock QDs.More About ProFlow Dynamics
- Threaded Fittings – t’s, elbows and connectors of every sort)
- Camlock Stainless Disconnects
- Traditional Stainless Disconnects
- Tri-Clamp Fittings – some of the best everyday prices available
- Tubing and Clamps – great prices on high temp silicone tubing!
- Homebrew Pumps – includes Mark II – Hands on Review
- Stainless QDs
- Stainless Ball Valves – great prices!
- …. and more – wort chillers, site glasses, pickup tubes, false bottoms and more
Camlock QDs at PFD! I’ve used ProFlow Dynamics Quick Disconnects on my kettles, mash tun, pumps and tubing for a longtime. They have worked great for me. I put male connectors kettles, mash tuns and pumps and use female connectors for tubing. Standardizing on this (or the opposite) means you can use tubing as jumpers and always have the availability to connect your gear.
These are made from Stainless Steel and are available in lots of configurations. Those are classified by Type and Size. Type may mean something in “commercial cam lock fitting circles”, but I was initially confused by this. Types are akin to model numbers. For example, Type A is Female NPT to Male Cam and Groove.
- 10% Off! Promo code BREW10 gets you 10% off PFD’s entire homebrew lineup
- ANOTHER 10% Off: You get another 10% off by using any of the links in this post. Discount reflected at checkout
- Shipping is an additional cost based on your location. Because of minimum shipping costs, it may make sense to place a larger order. Additional items may ship for minimal cost.
Camlock QDs at PFD – remember coupon code BREW10 + any link in this post for ANOTHER 10% off
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.