Wathai 120mm x 25mm 110V 220V AC Powered Fan with Speed Controller 3V to 12VMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Designed to quietly cool Xboxs, Playtations, Rokus, TVs, receivers, mondems, routers, DVRs, computers, and other audio video electronics.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 50,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright
- The power adapter increases maximum fan speed and enables the fan to be powered through an AC outlet.
- 120 x 120 x 25 mm ( 4.72 x 4.72 x 1 in. ) | Rated Voltage :12V | Airflow: 92.3 ±10%CFM | Rated Current: 0.45A | Speed: 3000 RPM | Power: less than 2W at slowest speed ; 4.4 W at full speed
- Possible uses include… putting together a DIY Stir Plate and using this for a recirculating fan in your kegerator – See: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Also: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Also: Make Your Own Stir Plate: 3D Printed Stir Plate Magnet Mounting-Thingy!
7/14/20 7:30 AM Central: This combo is selling for $18.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Wathai 120mm x 25mm 110V 220V AC Powered Fan with Speed Controller 3V to 12V, for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Component Cooling – note, multiple variations of this product may exist including different sizes and other options, a different product may show up at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.