XBar via Keg ConnectionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The XBar is just that; the X-factor in portable, mobile-draft delivery systems. Geared towards the consumer, tailgating, bars and events markets, the XBar will change how people, and the industry, think of dispensing beverages. No matter if its beer, wine, or soda, the XBar is the new, easiest way to pour and serve drinks anywhere.
The XBar fits in any size vehicle with its compact collapsed size of
24″ x 24″ x 11″. When in use, it stands 24″ x 24″ by 30″.
It comes with the beer tower, d-coupler, and foot pump for easy set-up but CO2 dispensing options are available, the XBar is the game changer in ease of use, and beverage freshness. Check out the all-new XBar; the X-Factor in mobile-draft systems!
- Keg Connection has this setup for $229.99
- It fall under Keg Connection’s Flat Rate Shipping Promotion. Your entire order ships for one flat rate, no matter how much you order, to addresses in the contiguous US.
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipping is a flat $9.95 no matter how much you buy site-wide to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Maximize Flat Rate Shipping: Since shipping is flat rate, grab a keg, some ingredients, a recipe kit or something else it will all ship for that same flat rate.
Deals & Every Day Values at Keg Connection
- Gas Hose, Red, 5/16 ID, 9/16 OD, Per Foot – 59 cents per foot
- Extensive lineup of Keg Repair and Replacement Parts – including diagrams of common faucets
- Oetiker Clamp Tool – just $8.95
- Taprite Regulators at kegconnection.com – these come with double the factory warranty when used in a homebrew application
- Pin Lock Keg Poppet Valve Depressor
- O-ring Lubricant, Food Grade – just $3.95
- Intertaps at Keg Connection | Hands on Review
More: Recent Great Deals
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.