Ball Lock Keg Single Handle (Used) – 5 gallon via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Pressure tested 5 gallon, stainless steel, Cornelius style tank. These tanks are guaranteed to hold pressure. 25″ tall and 8.5″ diameter. Tanks will show normal wear and tear. May have stickers on kegs.
May also have syrup residue in tanks as we only dump them.
Kegs include the o-rings and poppits that were installed when we received the tanks. We will often change an o-ring or poppit to get the tank to hold pressure. If you would like to have new o-rings or poppits, the options below allow you to add these. We do not change them but simply add them to the order.
If you are just getting into kegging you will need a kegging setup to go with these kegs. We sell picnic tap systems, tower systems, and kegerator systems.
We know some homebrewers are more picky than others, so please keep in mind that these are USED kegs. Some of these kegs are probably 30 years old. Do not expect new kegs. If you are looking for new kegs, please check out our new kegs. We try and have quality kegs available at all times. With this said, they are going to show normal wear and tear. We try not to purchase from Pepsi or Coke to avoid heavily used kegs. We are not implying that our kegs are not quality…we just want to avoid any misunderstandings. Most of the kegs have black protective tops and bottoms, some are blue. We may have a few green, red or yellow tops. If you want a particular color, please indicate that at checkout time and we will try to accommodate you.
If you are unhappy with your used 5 Gallon Cornelius Kegs for any reason, we will gladly take them back. The purchaser will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- These are selling for $39.99.
- Availability can be touch and go. Check product page for current availability
- Both 3 and 5 gallon single handle kegs recently came back in stock.
- The 3 gallon have sold out. 5 gallon are still available as of this update.
Cyber Monday Sale!
- Adventures in Homebrewing is discounting many items by 202 as part of a short Cyber Monday Sale
- Use coupon code CYBIER
- Stacks With Free Shipping: Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Need a Filler to get to $55? Sale Items – sorted low to high AND sorted most popular first, Yeast, Cleaning/Sanitizing Supplies, Save 20% on Seasonal Kits – All Grain & Extract
- Stacking Deals: Promo Eligible Items
This is one of the best % off sales I’ve ever seen for AIH
22% Off at Adventures in Homebrewing! – use coupon code CYBIER
That makes these just $31.20 each when you use coupon code CYBIER
TRIPLE Rewards = 15% Back on Almost Everything!
Adventures in Homebrewing’s Rewards program typically offers about 5% back. Each qualifying item earns 1 point per dollar. 200 points gets you a $10 discount code.
For a limited time, they’re giving triple points back. That equates to about 15% back on most things including many sale items.
Rewards Program Complete Details <<< Important, go to this page to double check that double rewards points are still being offered.
Shipping Sweet Spot….
For these kegs, shipping is calculated based on where you live. For me the shipping sweet spot is four kegs. Four kegs figures to just $5.40 shipping per keg.
- 1 keg – $16.97, $16.97 per keg shipping
- 2 kegs – $17.73, $8.67 per keg shipping
- 3 kegs, $19.79, $6.60 per keg shipping
- 4 kegs – $21.61, $5.40 per keg shipping
- 5 kegs – $61.80…. $12.36 per keg (per keg shipping costs go up!)
These costs are for me. This will vary based on location.
Also periodically available at AHS: Ball Lock Keg Single Handle (Used) – 5 gallon
By the time you factor in shipping, you may be better off with the double handle options, since they qualify for free shipping.
- 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) Used – $45 + FREE Ship Eligible
- 4 x Ball Lock Kegs – $180, $45 each + FREE Shipping