Thank you to HBF Contributor Aaron N for this hands on review! Aaron is an advanced brewer, long time reader and a serial tipster!
FermZilla All Rounder
Fermenting under pressure has been a technique I have had my eye on for some time now and have felt the urge to experiment with it more and more lately. To me the most appealing benefit of pressurized fermentation is that at the end of fermentation the beer is fully carbonated and ready to drink (not accounting for beers that benefit from a period of conditioning). Other benefits include a potentially quicker fermentation, a higher retention of desirable aroma compounds that otherwise might be off gassed (e.g. hop aromas), and the ability to ferment at warmer temperatures without a high presence of unwanted esters.
Limited Time Deal!
- William’s Brewing has the 60L All Rounder marked down to just $59.99 as part of William’s Brewing Father’s Day Sale
- Shipping is free or reasonably priced flat rate to addresses in the lower 48 states depending on your order size for most items.
Check Current Pricing & Availability, Review Continues Below:
- Complete Lineup of FermZilla Fermenters & Accessories at MoreBeer
- FermZilla All Rounder Fermenter – 15.9 gal. / 60 L FE148 < the specific model reviewed here
- Stainless Steel Pressure Kit for FermZilla FE135 < included in this review
- FermZilla Fermenters at Adventures in Homebrewing
- FermZilla Fermenters at William’s Brewing