Brand New ITALIAN MADE Keg Lids… $14.20 with stacking deals + flat rate eligible
New Italian Lid for Cornelius or Firestone Kegs via Keg ConnectionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Cornelius Style Lid manufactured in Italy by AEB
This is the highest quality lid on the market. It features a metal pressure relief valve and is constructed of Stainless Steel. Most lids are now made in China, but this one is made in Italy! This lid will fit all standard Ball Lock and Pin Lock kegs (except “Racetrack Style Kegs which have straight sides vs oval holes for the lids)
In most cases, Pin lock and ball lock cornelius style keg lids are interchangeable from a size perspective. That means you can, generally speaking, put a pepsi/ball lock style (manual prv) lid on a coke/pin lock style (no manual prv) keg. In my book, that’s a solid upgrade. See: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- These are on sale for just $14.95
- HBF Readers Save More! Coupon code HBF5OFF saves you 5% off EVERYTHING site wide. Stacks with all non-coupon sales
- This stacks making these just $14.20.
- These also fall under Keg Connection’s Flat Rate Shipping Promotion. Your entire order ships for one flat rate, no matter how much you order, to addresses in the contiguous US.
New Italian Lid for Cornelius or Firestone Kegs
- Fix It! Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Keg Repair and Replacement Parts at Keg Connection
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources rp:kcitlids