Armor All Protectant Wipes [Recondition Keg Handles & Bases] + See Them In Action in My Keg Rebuild Post
Armor All Protectant WipesMore Info
- Protects against UV damage to help prevent cracking, fading and discoloration of automotive interiors
- Enhances depth of color with a medium shine, leaving a non-greasy finish
- Renews and revitalizes vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Lint-free disposable wipes that won't leave a greasy residue on hands
- Trusted Armor All protection to keep your car looking like new
From HBF:Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Note: There are, generally lots of available options for Armor All Protectant – different sizes and forms. Search Amazon for Armor All Protectant
Armor All-10861 Original Protectant Wipes Old Style (25 Count) – note, multiple quantity options may be available, a different version may show up at this product link
Works Wonders on Rubber Keg Handles and Bases!
I use Armor All Protectant to help rejuvenate keg rubber keg handles and bases. In my experience, it works wonders. The picture above is from my post on rebuilding kegs – Jump To: Section on reconditioning handles and bases – If you look through the post you’ll see just how good the keg looks at the end.