ARCTIC F12 – 120 mm Standard Case Fan, very quite motor, Computer, Push- or Pull Configuration, Fan Speed: 1350 RPMMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Design of fan blades improves airflow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 1350 RPM, Airflow: 53 CFM/90;1 m³/h (@ 1350 RPM), Noise Level: 0;3 Sone (@ 1350 RPM), Pin: 3-pin
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
- Possible uses include… putting together a DIY Stir Plate and using this for a recirculating fan in your kegerator – See: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Also: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Also: Make Your Own Stir Plate: 3D Printed Stir Plate Magnet Mounting-Thingy!
- Ready Made Stir Plates… StirStarter Stir Plate – 5L Stir Plate – free shipping to US addresses + lifetime warranty. I’ve used the StirStarter for years and I can wholeheartedly recommend it to you.
ARCTIC F12 – 120 mm Standard Case Fan, very quite motor, Computer, Push- or Pull Configuration, Fan Speed: 1350 RPM affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!