SuperHandy Growler 1.3 GALLON Vacuum Insulated Stainless Growler & Regulator!
SuperHandy Beer Keg Growler (170 oz) Portable Carbonated Beverage DispenserMore Info
- PORTABLE DRAFT BEER TASTE – The growlers’ pressurized system keeps your beer as fresh as was when it was first poured at your favorite brewery; it stores your beer and pours it directly into your glass with an easy-to-use Tap. With a high capacity of 1.3GAL/5L (about 170 fluid ounces)
- FOR MORE THAN JUST BEER - Great for more than beer (but we won’t judge...). Use for sparkling wine, juice, seltzer, cold brew, soda, or any other carbonated/non-carbonated drink. Easy to clean & portable enough for camping, tailgating, picnics, and parties.
- TOP NOTCH INSULATION & SIZE - This growler holds double the content of standard glass growlers and features double-wall vacuum insulation. The hidden double-wall design prevents compressed gases from leaking and eliminates condensation while keeping your growler clean and dry. Insulation keeps your drinks cold for up to 48 hours (under optimal outside temperatures). A full pour approximately gains 4 degrees over 24 hours & 8 degrees over 48 hours while at room temperature.
- PRECISE PRESSURE REGULATION – Adjust the pressure precisely with an integrated mechanical dial and pressure regulator. Never worry about over-pressurizing the growler with a built-in pressure relief valve for pressures over 20PSI.
- SUPERIOR PRODUCT INTEGRITY – Stainless steel double-wall vacuum insulation construction. Compatible with 16g food-grade threaded or non-threaded CO2 gas cartridges. Recommended Beverage Pressures; Beer (5-8PSI), IPA (7-10PSI), Sparkling Wine, Soda (12-15PSI).
SuperHandy Growler 1 Gallon 128 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Wall Insulated Tap Dispenser for Craft/Draft/Homebrew Beer 30PSI Regulator Relief Ring Food Grade use 12/16 Gram 3/8″-24UNF Thread Cylinder – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Anyone have experience with this growler?
I don’t, but this is one I’d like to try. I’ve actually had my eye on this for over a year.