Anti-Gravity Transfer Pump… $55.99, save 20% + free shipping, w/coupon
Anti-Gravity Transfer Pump by BrewVint via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The Anti-Gravity Transfer Pump is great for transferring beer, wine, water, or any other fermented beverage you may be working on. No more heavy lifting when transferring from your keg, carboy, fermenter, bucket, or cooler! It’s as simple as hooking up the self-priming pump and flipping on the switch. Transfer from one vessel to another with endless possibilities. This does not include tubing or a racking cane, please see our add-on section and make sure you pick the right hose for your needs. We recommend using 5/16″ I.D. x 7/16″ O.D. hoses.
- Self Priming with a Food Grade Pump Head
- 12V adapter included with 8 ft Power Cord
- In-line On/Off switch
- Flow-rate of 1.05 GPM
- Suction Ability 5 Feet
- Integrated locking tubing collars
- Liquid Temperature Rating up to 140 Degrees
- Max lift of 150 ft
- Stacks With Free Shipping: Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Need a Filler to get to $55? Sale Items – sorted low to high AND sorted most popular first, Yeast, Cleaning/Sanitizing Supplies, Save 20% on Seasonal Kits – All Grain & Extract
Self-priming Anti-Gravity Transfer Pump – $50.99 when you use coupon code VETS15
Hands on Review!
More: Recent AIH Finds
Check sale or product page for current availability & pricing
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:aihperoff